Correcting Medical Malpractice The Right Way
For over fifteen years, I have been providing clients with the best in medical malpractice representation. I understand that these situations can be sensitive, which is why I offer personalized one on one care for every client I serve. If you feel that you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, please contact me today to find out more information and to see what I can do for you.
Three Medical Malpractice Case Requirements
In order to constitute a medical malpractice case, the following situations need to have taken place.
- Negligence of the standard of care. In the medical world, there is a standard of care that every medical professional is required to uphold. In order to begin your case, you will need to be able to prove that the standard of care was violated. We can help you uncover the truth.
- An injury due to the negligence. You will also need proof that an injury was caused due to the negligence of the standard of care. The negligence and the injury need to be directly related. We can help you to prove the connection.
- Significant damages due to the injury. Because legal cases cost so much money and time to pursue, you need to have proof of significant damages due to the injury that you received due to the negligence of the medical personnel. Some things that constitute significant damages include:
- Permanent or temporary disability.
- Loss of income, whether for the time being, or even permanently.
- Unusual pain.
- Severe suffering.
- Medical bills that you are unable to pay.
Examples Of Medical Malpractice
- Wrong Diagnosis
- Incorrect lab results or interpretation of lab results
- Surgery when it was not needed
- Errors during surgery
- Wrong medications or wrong dosage
- Improper after care
- Early discharge from hospitals or other clinics
- Not pursuing patient history before treatment
- Not ordering proper medical tests
- Failure to recognize symptoms
Contact Me Today
If you feel that you have been the victim of medical malpractice, contact me today. With over fifteen years of experience in legal injury process, I have the expertise and knowledge to handle your case. For more information on medical malpractice and what I can do for you, call me at 360.906.8330.